Shipping & returns
In the event that you are unsatisfied with your purchase and would like to return the item(s) for a full refund or exchange, Access Ropes are more than happy to assist.
Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at accessropes.com. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Returns and Refunds
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- The buyer (consumer and businesses) will pay all return costs as under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014 where there is no fault or damage to the goods received.
- Defective or damaged goods should be reported to email@example.com within 3 working days of the receipt of the item.
- The item must be returned in an unused state in original packaging.
- We accept no responsibility for delayed, missing or returns that have been damaged in transit. The buyer should address this matter with the courier or mail company that was used.
- The item must be received by us no later than 48 hours after 14 days from the date of purchase.
- A full refund will be refused if the items returned are in anything other than ‘new’ condition. The item must not be damaged, interfered with, altered in any way or marked.
- A handling fee of 15% will be applied to certain returns to cover the cost of restocking the items. The restocking cost will be applied to items at our discretion.
- The above terms become valid once the item(s) have been dispatched by Access Ropes. The customer may request a full refund if the goods have not yet been dispatched.
To arrange a return or replacement please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- The order details
- Where you ordered the item from (Website / eBay / Amazon)
- The date you purchased the item
- The name(s) of the items purchased.
- The original invoice / receipt / cost of the item with details inc VAT.
- Contact details including your name, address & contact telephone number of the most suitable person to receive information regarding the return.
Once the returned item(s) have been received, they will be inspected for marks, damage and defects. If there is nothing of concern then a full refund (including any shipping costs) will be issued within 14 days.