Donaghys Cougar Arbor Rope – Donaghys has worked closely alongside certified Arborists and champion tree climbers to develop a range of arbor ropes you can hang your life on.
“Smaller diameter double braid climbing lines have become the staple diet of tree climbers around the world. With great grip and prusik compatibility, the Cougar makes an excellent all round climbing line”
GRANT CODY, Australian Arbor Champion This is a high performance climbing rope for use in Arborist applications and sports climbing. This rope is made to Australian standards ANSI Z 133. Proper maintenance and storage of your rope prolongs its life and ensures consistent performance. Check out our guide to looking after your rope for more on this subject.
- Will not milk when used with prusiks and traditional hitches
- Light weight and flexible
- Low stretch for excellent foot locking
- Easy to splice with convenient double braid splice
- Works well with hardware
- Donaghys rope meets ANSI Z-133 standards
- Cover: HT Polyester
- Core: Nylon
- Manufacturer: Donaghys
- Diameter : 11.7mm
- Rope Classification: Type A
- Construction: Braid on Braid
- Breaking Load: 2800KG